We have a few notes and reminders to pass along. Thank you for taking the time review the following tips:
• Tear it up! Cellophane windows on envelopes ruin the quality of a batch of paper. Please tear the windows out and discard them.
• Yes! CCR will recycle office/school paper if bagged separately from newspapers & magazines.
• Protect fly aways! Please place a rock or brick on top of your bins. Remember, bins are your responsibility to take care of and/or replace as needed!
• Please do not stack bins when setting them out. This adds to the risk of them blowing over & spilling contents.
• Plastic bags: CCR will happily take your grocery bags! When you accumulate a decent amount, stuff the sacks inside one and tie it closed. Individual bags are too susceptible to the wind!
• We will only take corrugated cardboard that has been broken down flat. Place it under your bins or a rock on your collection day.
• Should Old Man Winter cause a ‘Snow Day’, check Facebook for notification: www.facebook.com/Casper-Curbside-Recycling-199118386851271/ We will also contact you via phone, text or email. Never fear, there would certainly be a make-up day should this occur!
• 2016 CCR calendars are making the rounds! The handiness continues with new refrigerator magnet calendars from us to you! Please check your door on your CCR day!!